What you will find here.

Here I have videos, Conferences, Websites and articles that have brought me ahead, along with a few I've written myself based on the knowledge I've picked up over the years. I'd love for this blog to turn interactive (should anybody find it!) as I think that many if not all of the posts are interesting topics for discussion.
So there you go... Enlightening research avenues, practical knowledge, and light entertainment, all rolled into one handy friendly blog! The rest is up to you :)

Monday, 21 February 2011

Free Magick Lessons

I thought this might be interesting to anybody interested in Magick. I personally dont think that Systems are the be all end all in learning about yourself and your yet to be rediscovered potential, but all knowledge is good knowledge so long as you research it a good many times to know you havnt been fed a pile of crap lol.

I havnt applied to join it yet but i believe i will when i've got a bit more time on my hands, but that doesnt mean that you cant check it out for yourself and see what you think. Its free and from what i can make out all you have to do is sign up (bit like a subscription) and you'll be sent a password to unlock the different lessons over a time period. Considering most Magickal Systems expect your life story (litrelly) and most times a fee which both take up a lot of time and resources, i cant see where you'd go wrong here (the first lesson will be the first step on the bullshit detector ladder so to speak)

So here is the link http://magicalpath.net/magic-lessons/

Let me know how it goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment