What you will find here.

Here I have videos, Conferences, Websites and articles that have brought me ahead, along with a few I've written myself based on the knowledge I've picked up over the years. I'd love for this blog to turn interactive (should anybody find it!) as I think that many if not all of the posts are interesting topics for discussion.
So there you go... Enlightening research avenues, practical knowledge, and light entertainment, all rolled into one handy friendly blog! The rest is up to you :)

Monday, 21 February 2011

Grant Morrison -- Disinfo Con Lecture

Grant Morrison "dumbs down" Magick like no other person I've come across (in a good way) . He's a Comic Book Artist that people bring in to save stale comics, but also practises magick 
 Like he says...just DO IT, and you'll find out. Watch this short 4 part lecture, and check out the link for his Pop Magic I've given you below :) let me know what you think.








Grant Morrison's Pop Magic Pop-Magic-by-Grant-Morrison  -- it's super short, and definitely worth the time to sit down and read it - it's far from boring... personally I wish he'd add more to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment