I come across Freeman.tv and in one of the videos he talked about using The Magician's Dictionary to research a few things - and me being me couldn't wait for the video to end so i could check it out and have a look for myself..... i was awestruck LOL . Gone are the days of looking up a subject seven or eight times to work out its definition to have the ninth and tenth spin you around so fast that you give up on that aspect for a few weeks. Whilst everybody (including me i imagine - if so message me and make it right!!) has taken information and warped it into how they can use it and missed the point entirely, yet others will copy and paste said definition into maybe another twenty odd websites... its all kablooey...
Anyways... the proper definitions for the Magician, giving VERY detailed and to the point information on...well... every word used in Magic or elsewhere... A few subjects have a good page worth of definition.
The Magician's Dictionary can be found on Scribd here E-E-Rehmus-The-Magician-s-Dictionary via Scribd
I seriously suggest opening up the page on another window (so that you can stay here and read other posts ;) ) and saving this book to favourites for future reference, and of course, picking up a proper copy should you have the funds available to do so - i definitely plan on having this book in my HANDS... and maybe in the bathroom....
Btw... whilst i havnt found anything that has stood out to me as "wrong" there could well be further inside the book, so as with EVERYTHING check your information elsewhere a few times if you get that spidey sense a tingling
Sharing with you the gems i've found on the internet that i've found fascinating and think others will too.
What you will find here.
Here I have videos, Conferences, Websites and articles that have brought me ahead, along with a few I've written myself based on the knowledge I've picked up over the years. I'd love for this blog to turn interactive (should anybody find it!) as I think that many if not all of the posts are interesting topics for discussion.
So there you go... Enlightening research avenues, practical knowledge, and light entertainment, all rolled into one handy friendly blog! The rest is up to you :)
So there you go... Enlightening research avenues, practical knowledge, and light entertainment, all rolled into one handy friendly blog! The rest is up to you :)
Tuesday, 22 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment