![]() |
| Tarot Vignettes - https://www.facebook.com/tarotvignettes?fref=ts |
Sharing with you the gems i've found on the internet that i've found fascinating and think others will too.
What you will find here.
Here I have videos, Conferences, Websites and articles that have brought me ahead, along with a few I've written myself based on the knowledge I've picked up over the years. I'd love for this blog to turn interactive (should anybody find it!) as I think that many if not all of the posts are interesting topics for discussion.
So there you go... Enlightening research avenues, practical knowledge, and light entertainment, all rolled into one handy friendly blog! The rest is up to you :)
So there you go... Enlightening research avenues, practical knowledge, and light entertainment, all rolled into one handy friendly blog! The rest is up to you :)
Saturday, 25 January 2014
Tarot Vignettes - Facebook Page
It's been a while since a new post, though this one you should find rather endearing if you've been trying to teach yourself Tarot Reading, or have any grasp on it at all.
I cannot take credit for this find, as one of my favorite occult researchers and authors Judika Illes shared it on her facebook page, and she caught my attention with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment