What you will find here.

Here I have videos, Conferences, Websites and articles that have brought me ahead, along with a few I've written myself based on the knowledge I've picked up over the years. I'd love for this blog to turn interactive (should anybody find it!) as I think that many if not all of the posts are interesting topics for discussion.
So there you go... Enlightening research avenues, practical knowledge, and light entertainment, all rolled into one handy friendly blog! The rest is up to you :)

Monday, 21 February 2011

Rising/Ascending Signs?

Your Rising Sign (or Ascending Sign) tells you about how others perceive you, when they dont know you all that well. When you are born, somewhere it is dawn (how i'm understanding the jargon i've been reading up on, by all means set me straight if i'm wrong :) ) and what the sign the sun is shining through, dictates your Rising Sign :) .... easy peasy.... for the most most.

You may find yourself running into a few walls, or confusions as you're finding this out. Some calculators will give you your Moon Sign instead of your Rising Sign. As i suggested in the previous post, i believe the way to go is through the majory, or until something clicks.

As a template, i've been reading that your Sun Sign, Moon Sign, and Rising Sign are the three most important signs in understanding ourselves, and i beleive it goes like this...
Sun Sign :- Your inbound Traits, What you arent likely to stray from (unless its a negative aspect and you are working on not being ruled by it :) )
Moon Sign : How you see yourself, or your True Self (find out yours and you'll see why i put it that way)
Rising Sign - How others see you (mainly when they dont know you very well)

After finding out your sign, start pulling up pages about it (regular star/sun sign pages will do, it all relates) I find that every site will give you different insight, some will just repeat what others have said, and others will repeat what others have said but will have a few juicy tidbits that wasnt present in the previous tries... so... enjoy.... and remember to research, is to Re - Search... again and again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment