What you will find here.

Here I have videos, Conferences, Websites and articles that have brought me ahead, along with a few I've written myself based on the knowledge I've picked up over the years. I'd love for this blog to turn interactive (should anybody find it!) as I think that many if not all of the posts are interesting topics for discussion.
So there you go... Enlightening research avenues, practical knowledge, and light entertainment, all rolled into one handy friendly blog! The rest is up to you :)

Monday, 21 February 2011

Some Fun with your astrological signs!!

Now that we've understood about our Sun/Star sign, Moon sign, and Rising/Ascending sign, we can have a bit of a game with it if you're interested (look to the two previous posts if you've walked in on this cold lol)

I'm blatently stealing this from a Yahoo! Answers page i found hehe

Based on your Sun, Moon, and Rising signs, what are you and what's your Astrology motto? Does it describe you?

Aries the Ram- The Warrior:I Am (Cardinal Fire)
Taurus the Bull- The Builder: I Have (Fixed Earth)
Gemini the Twins- The Messenger: I Communicate (Mutable Air)
Cancer the Crab- The Mother: I Feel (Cardinal Water)
Leo the Lion- The King: I Create (Fixed Fire)
Virgo the Virgin- The Analyst: I Serve (Mutable Earth)
Libra the Scales- The Judge: I Balance (Cardinal Air)
Scorpio the Scorpion- The Magician: I Desire (Fixed Water)
Sagittarius the Archer- The Gypsy: I See (Mutable Fire)
Capricorn the Goat- The Father: I Master (Cardinal Earth)
Aquarius the Water Bearer- The Thinker: I Universalize (Fixed Air)
Pisces the Fish- The Mystic: I Believe (Mutable Water)

No comments:

Post a Comment